If you are here, then you have probably decided to make some changes to the way you and your family eat. Perhaps your GP, naturopath or nutritionist has recommended you make some changes, but you’re not sure how to implement them or maybe you’ve read all about Paleo, LCHF, Wholefoods or other ways of eating, and want to know if any of these will work for you and your family.
How am I going to cook every night with two young kids with my partner working away?
How do I know what is real food and what is processed food?
Where do I start with cleaning out my pantry?
Will my family even eat this new food?
Well, don’t despair – that is what Real Food Families is here to help you with!
Firstly, I’d like to take this opportunity to say YOU ARE AWESOME!
Not only are you taking steps towards positive changes, but you are also arming yourself with the information you need to make informed decisions about the way you feed your family. By making small, step by step changes to your family’s diet, you will be able to work more Real Food in and around your lifestyle – whatever that may look like for you.
Here is some if the information you will find at Real Food Families.
- Information on what Real Food actually is and why it is important to get more of it into your life
- Simple, easy recipes (and some more complicated ones too) that are kid approved
- Resources like “Real Food Pantry Essentials” and “Where to buy Real Food in Your State” (coming soon)
- Lots of Real Food tips which cover everything from feeding fussy eaters to how to apply mindfulness in the kitchen
- Recommended reading and recipe books
- Information about me and the way my family eats
If you are new to Real Food or just dipping a toe in for now, then head on over to the FAQ page to see if any of your questions can be answered there.